Our range of services includes:
AUDITING AND INVESTIGATION
- Statutory, Special Audits and Investigations of Companies, Governments, Commissions, Associations and Parastatals in accordance with relevant statutes and guidelines, using the Generally Acceptable Auditing and Accounting Standards and/or Terms of Reference. Acting as Reporting
- Accountants in respect of Prospectus or Documents in Lieu.
- Acting as Auditors of Companies in respect of Prospectus or Documents in Lieu.
- Issuing Standard Reports and Recommendations in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
TAXATION AND TAX MANAGEMENT
- Filing of Income Tax Returns with States and Federal Inland Revenue Services throughout the Federation, including Income Tax and Capital Allowance Computations.
- Attending to Tax queries of clients and settlement of same with the Tax Authorities. – Managing Clients’ Tax matters generally with a view to paying appropriate Tax in line with the Laws.
- Interpreting Tax Laws and Amendments for easy implementation.
- Providing Tax Advisory Services generally to Corporate and Individual clients and obtain at regular intervals Tax Clearance Certificate for business use.
ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
- Review, Design and Implementation of Financial and Cost Accounting Systems.
- Development and Documentation of Accounting Procedures / Manuals.
- Evaluation, review and design of management information requirements.
- Staff Selection, recruitment, training, organizing lectures, seminars, workshops including publication of books, magazines, etc.
- Operational and Control System for inter-branch operations.
- Advice and assistance on maintenance of accounting books and accounting systems. – Preparation of Financial Statements and Information for Management.
CORPORATE AND SECRETARIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
- Incorporation and registration of new companies and associations.
- Companies’ Secretaryship including preparation for Board and General Meetings.
- Filing of relevant returns with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Annual Returns (Form E), Returns of Allotments of Shares (Form Co2), Appointments, Resignation of Directors (Form Co7), etc
- Maintaining registers of Members, Directors, etc; Minutes Books, Share Certificates and Company’s Seal; Effecting Allotments, Transfers and Increase in Share Capital.
- Alteration of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Advising clients generally on Exchange Control, Immigration formalities, Export & Import Licencing Procedures and Provisions of Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20 LFN 2004 or any other statute regulating business activities in Nigeria.